Beerfest Australia and Australian Beer Ambassadors launched in 2011 and 2012 respectively and are recognised as market leaders within the food and beverage event space.
Together, they represent a formidable festival force with an unrivalled passion for the food and beverage industry and creating memorable festival experiences.
Evolving from their years of industry experience (combined with passionate conversation over bottles of wine), Sip and Savour was conceived as an authentic and immersive platform to champion Australia’s talented regional producers, creators and experiences.
The Sip and Savour Experience
- The largest and best celebration of artisan food and drink producers representing the ingredients of the local regions
- Live music and comedy celebrating both iconic and emerging talent including Josh Pyke, Lisa Mitchell and Kate Miller Heidke.
- Cooking demonstrations presented by Australia’s most iconic chefs showcasing unique regional produce in the most unexpected of ways.
- Market stalls showcasing the region’s produce, artisan crafts, activities and experiences
- Master-classes, food and drink pairing and industry forums
- Kids activities and entertainment
- Big audiences across multiple generations
From large activations to presenting partnerships, our bespoke packages help connect your brand & product(s) to your target market in an emotive, memorable and meaningful way.
Whether you are looking for contextual product experience to gain more brand credibility/loyalty, differentiate yourself from your competitors or reinforce the perception of your brand, we have the solution that will get you the ROI you need.
All partnerships are unique and based on your marketing objectives and tailored to suit your brand or business.
Reach out to us if you’d like to review our sponsorship prospectus.