Inclusion and Accessibility
Statement of Commitment
Australian Beer Ambassadors commits to taking action to be an inclusive and accessible business in policy and practice. We recognise our role in providing services that are accessible to and supportive of people from diverse backgrounds, and we commit to inclusive engagement and outreach.
As a responsible, for-purpose business, Australian Beer Ambassadors is committed to promoting diversity and representation, including in partnerships, outreach, and employment practices. We commit to fostering an inclusive, culturally safe workplace and to use our resources for the advancement of underrepresented voices.
These actions and policies for inclusive practice are not an additional service, but what we recognise to be a minimum baseline of responsible business.
- We will strive to make all public-facing communications and products accessible
- We will strive to make our events accessible
- Capability and understanding within Australian Beer Ambassadors of inclusive practice will be subject to ongoing development and improvement
- Our products and communications will aim to represent diversity
- Where appropriate, projects will include partnerships with individuals and organisations representing relevant lived experience, including for engagement planning and facilitation
- We will take steps to promote and support inclusive practice externally, to clients and other businesses
- Our recruitment practices will encourage and actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Our employment conditions will take into account reasonable accommodations and inclusion
Accessibility at Sip and Savour
Sip and Savour is committed to ensuring a welcoming, safe and inclusive space for all. Here are a few accessibility services and resources to help you enjoy your Festival experience to the fullest.
- AUSLAN interpreter for the culinary and masterclass program as well as the headline music for the festival.
- There are plenty of gender neutral/all gender toilets on site
- We accept companion cards. If you do not have a companion card but have a genuine reason for requiring a companion on site with you, please contact us and we can make arrangements.
- Companion pets are always welcome on site
- There is a fully accessible, hard stand for prime viewing close to the main stage
- The Sip and Savour site is fully accessible including inside the entertainment centre for demonstrations, workshops and masterclasses (with accessible toilets) and the VIP area with accessible toilets as well.
- Festivals can be action-packed with lots of activities, people and noise. For this reason, a sensory tent will be available on site at the festival.
- Most importantly we have a wonderful customer service team that can help with any requests or requirements on the day. If you would like to discuss access assistance pre-event, please contact us.